HyperKewl Dog Coats-Take an additional 40% off with code Cool!!!!!
The HyperKewl Evaporative Dog Cooling Coat is a safe and cost effective way to keep your dog cool be it indoors, outdoors, during exercise or just daily play. The cooling coat is lightweight and durable, economical and effective at keeping your dog cool in hot, dry weather.
As Seen on GOOD MORNING AMERICA
The principle at work here is the powerful cooling properties of evaporation. Dogs don't have sweat glands and it's critical to not trap heat but to let the evaporation work its magic. The whole idea is to stay comfortable, and let the evaporation cooling process do the work.
The Cooling Vest continually pulls the heat out of the dog's bloodstream as it rushes past the veins in their neck. The coolness circulates throughout the dog's whole body and can keep their body temperature at a comfortable level all day long. They literally get cooled from the inside out!
The material is 100% cotton, so it can be worn comfortably all day. It's the highest quality polymer, which is made in America not Indonesia. It lasts longer and works better. It absorbs 400 times its weight in water and is non-toxic so it will not irritate the skin or be harmful if chewed
- Evaporative Dog Cooling Coat is made from comfortable quilted nylon on the outside, Hyperkewl fabric inner layer, and a water repellent nylon liner.
It's trimmed with black polycotton
- Simply soak the vest for one to two minutes in water to activate the cooling technology. Gently squeeze out excessive water
- The technology in this vest is embedded in the fabric so it disperses the cooling evenly.
- This vest will stay cool for five hours and then dry out. This reduces mildew issues
- Provides 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking; extremely lightweight and durable
- Flexible shoulder material allows the dog to move without restriction
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer w/HyperKewl™ fabric inner, water repellent nylon liner, and black poly-cotton trim