ACANA Heritage Meats Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
ACANA Heritage Meats Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food celebrates ACANA’s heritage as a biologically appropriate diet that’s rich in protein and trusted by pet parents. The Heritage Meats formula is loaded with Angus beef, Yorkshire pork and Suffolk lamb plus fresh veggies, fruits and botanicals. These ingredients arrive daily from trusted local farms to be cooked in ACANA’s own Kentucky kitchens. This carnivore-friendly recipe uses WholePrey ratios of meat, organs and cartilage with infused freeze-dried liver and tripe for increased palatability.
- Angus beef, Yorkshire pork and Suffolk lamb recipe
- 60% beef, pork and lamb; 40% veggies, fruits and botanicals
- Infused with freeze-dried liver and tripe for palatability
- Biologically appropriate diet with WholePrey ratios of meat, organs and cartilage
- Fresh veggies, fruits and botanicals from regional farms
- No long lists of synthetic additives
- No grain, potato, tapioca, glutens or other plant protein concentrates
- Made in their own Kentucky kitchens
NOTE: During packaging, ACANA's air evacuation process draws excess air from the bags prior to sealing. Depending on certain variables, some packages will appear vacuumed and others not - rest assured the food in each bag will be equally fresh!
This product is for local delivery only. Shipping not available.