Bach Rescue Remedy can be used for an immediate calming effect in any stressful situation, or when your pet needs help overcoming a variety of emotional or behavioral problems.
Rescue Remedy Pet
Rescue Remedy Pet is a new formula specifically for pets and is recommended by veterinarians and pet owners alike. It can be used for an immediate calming effect in any stressful situation, or when your pet needs help overcoming a variety of emotional or behaviorial problems. Rescue Remedy Pet is available in dropper format, allowing pet owners to easily administer it to their pets. Alcohol-free, it is suitable for use on pets of all shapes and sizes.
Appropriate usage times include
- Visits to the vet
- Fear of loud noises (fireworks, thunderstorms, etc)
- Excessive barking or hissing
- Shock, trauma or mistreatment
- Adapting to loss of companion
- Separation anxiety
- Adapting to new surroundings (home, kennel, stable, etc.)
- Obsessive cleanliness
- Constant licking or nibbling of self
Why Rescue Remedy Pet?
Recent research shows that upwards of 10.7 million pets in the United States suffer from separation anxiety, resulting in inappropriate, unwanted behaviors. While the trend toward the use of pharmaceutical drugs to deal with animals' separation anxiety and other complex stress-related emotions is on the rise, many pet owners are turning to all-natural alternative solutions, including Rescue Remedy Pet. This new variation of the original stress relieving remedy available for more than 70 years contains a blend of the same five flower remedies found in Pet Rescue Remedy in an alcohol free formula, ideal for sensitive pets.
The five remedies in Rescue Remedy are
- Impatiens - For those who act and think quickly, and have no patience for what they see as the slowness of others. They often prefer to work alone. Teaches empathy and understanding of and patience with others. It can be very fast-acting in alleviating an impatient attitude, and in lowering stress.
- Star of Bethlehem - For trauma and shock, whether experienced recently or in the past. Teaches the ability to recover from traumas and to integrate them into the present life.
- Cherry Plum - For those who fear losing control of their thoughts and actions and doing things they know are bad for them or which they consider wrong. Teaches trust in one's spontaneous wisdom and the courage to follow one's path.
- Rock Rose - For situations in which one experiences panic or terror.
- Clematis - For those who find their lives unhappy and withdraw into fantasy worlds. They are ungrounded and indifferent to the details of everyday life. Teaches one to establish a bridge between the physical world and the world of ideas; may foster great creativity. Is also used to bring clarity and alertness to the present moment.
Active Ingredients - HPUS 5x dilution of Helianthemum nummularium, Clematis vitalba, Impatiens glandulifera, Prunus cerasifera, and Ornithogalum umbellatum.
Inactive Ingredients - 80% Glycerine, 20% Water.